It is the first smartphone from HMD Global, created through the partial divestment of Nokia’s devices division, and the first Nokia-branded smartphone since the Lumia 638.
The body of Nokia 6 is crafted with integrity from seamless precision-milled aluminium, taking 55 minutes to machine from a solid block of metal. Together with the sculpted Corning® Gorilla® Glass display, it’s made with materials that can take on life as you know it.
The 5.5” full-HD display and wide color reproduction make it easy to enjoy your entertainment, even while out and about in bright daylight. And the wide viewing angle makes it easy to watch videos with friends.
Document your life with the 16 MP camera
Snapping photos of your favorite moments is easy with the camera app on Nokia 6. There’s a 16 MP phase detection autofocus camera on the back, and an 8 MP camera on the front. Plus the dual-tone flash on the main camera helps you take natural-looking photos, even in low light.
- Convenient fingerprint sensor
- Bright full-HD sculpted Corning® Gorilla® Glass display with wide color reproduction
- 16 MP camera on the back, 8 MP on the front
- Immersive sound with Dolby Atmos® and dual speakers
- Available as both single SIM and dual SIM variants
- Clean and clutter-free Android Nougat with regular updates
- The latest generation Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 430 processor designed for excellent battery life and improved graphics performance
- 3 GB of RAM
- The full set of Google services, including Google Photos and Google Play
- Loads of space with 32 GB mass storage2 and MicroSD card support up to 128 GB3
Leave your vote
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!